Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Does anyone have the old American Girls News

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Question

    These came with the old Membership kit. I need a copy of how to style the historical doll's hair. Especially addy. If anyone has this please let me know!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it filed away some where in this house o clutter. If I find it before anyone else does I will make copies.

  3. #3
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Smile

    Thanks for looking for me!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a digital copy from another board member if you would like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •